Aldridge Traffic Systems (ATS) Pedestrian Count-Down Display (PCD) utilises the latest in microprocessor and LED technologies to provide a cutting edge product.
The PCD has been manufactured in accordance with the operation of Pedestrian Traffic Signals in RTA Specification TSC/4. The PCD is powered by 240Vac (or 42Vac in 42Vac version), which is taken from the signal lantern (typically the RED standing man / Don’t Walk lantern used to flash the clearance period).
No programming is required for the PCD as it auto detects the flashing clearance period. Auto detection occurs for at least one complete cycle before displaying the correct count down sequence on the following cycle. Timing and synchronisation with the flashing clearance is taken from the flashing lantern (typically the RED standing man / Don’t Walk lantern is used to flash the
- Utilising the latest in LED technology for low power, high brightness, and long operational life
- Built-in intelligence to detect the pedestrian clearance period
- Designed to operate with RTA Equipment Specification No. TSC/4 for Pedestrian Traffic Signals
- On-site configurable leading zero digit blanking
- No additional programming or configuration required
- Works in conjunction with Aldridge Pedestrian Signal Lanterns which are compliant with Australian and International standards
- Australian designed and Manufactured
- Available with IP65 Signal Lanterns Housings
- U.V stabilised components
- Modular components for easy maintenance
- Fits standard 200mm Traffic Signal Lantern Housings.
- Simple installation for new or existing traffic signals