With a combination of 100 years experience in dealing with public space environments through to road users such as motorists, pedestrians and cyclists, Traffic Technologies delivers through its subsidiary Aldridge – Lighting Systems, a state of the art, single point, multifunction “SmartCity” loT (Internet of Things) platform, TST.
A Multifunctional system that works within multicultural and business objectives to deliver today’s “SmartCity” requirements with state of the art software, hardware and architectural aesthetics to blend into our contemporary urban environment delivering, Safety-Conductivity-Security-Management through a seamless portal.
The combination of several multifunctional elements of Lighting, Detection, Security, Emergency Communication and an Urban User Interface at one point, one pole, one portal, delivers a multitude of combinations required through “City Elements” (CE), for the adaptive and responsive city.
- A comprehensive lighting system, for virtually every urban lighting need and more.
- Up to 9 metres in height, can house up to 6 modules, thanks to the versatility and variety of its elements.
- The system can easily configure to match different architectural environments
- All of the top and intermediate elements turn with the assistance of an inner mechanism through 360°. On the vertical axis to provide the required adjustment.
- Choice of multiple professional optical systems. LED optic is energy saving and imported from Germany.
- Aluminium housing with 150/184/200/252mm diameter, electrostatic powder spray coating. DB703 finish.
- Clear PMMA enclosure with high transmittance and impact resistance. Maintains constant shape and colour for a long time.
- Options include: housing colour Class II, Translucent PMMA enclosure
- LED dimming or colour change available upon request
- 240° & 360° lighting
- Flood Light
- Management System
- Bollard Lighting
- 240° Bollard
- 360° Bollard
- Up Flood Light