Aldridge is driving the initiative to reduce greenhouse emissions with our range of road lighting solutions.
The V-LED MKII luminaire provides clearer illumination within the roadway infrastructure, especially important for accident black spots on major roads and highways. The V-LED MKII is designed as a direct replacement of conventional V – category High Pressure Sodium (HPS) and Metal Halide luminaires.
The V-LED range delivers incredible photometric outputs that meet and exceed the most challenging of high mast schemes. The custom NEMA optics deliver consistent and uniform light levels so anyone can confidently navigate the well-lit areas with ease.
As with all Aldridge manufactured lighting, the V-LED MKII is a high performance, energy efficient, cost saving street light which adopts all the criteria for smart city integration.
V-LED MKII Options Include:
- Photocell: 7-pin Nema receptacle (7PN)
- Fuse Terminal Block: (FTB)
- Surge Protection Device: (SPD – 10KVA, 20KVA)
- Class II: (DB – Double Insulated)
- Colour: Black (BL), White (WH) Grey (GR – Standard)
- CCT: 3000K, 4000K (Standard), 5000K
- Visor: Glare shield/spill light kit (GV)
- Remote Gear: (GV)
- 5° Tilt Adjustment Adapter: (5TA)